Financial Capability Resource and Presentation Requests
Nusenda Credit Union and the Nusenda Foundation are committed to supporting financial literacy and capability efforts for adults and youth throughout New Mexico. We strive to be trusted financial advisors for our members and communities at-large by providing no-cost, on-demand financial workshops, tools, and educational resources.
Additionally, our community partners and Select Employer Groups (SEGs) have the opportunity to receive additional financial resources and presentations on a variety of topics to share with their respective employees and beneficiaries.
These resources and presentations are age- and audience-specific, interactive, engaging, and full of information needed to become knowledgeable financial consumers in life, in education, and in the workforce. Many are aligned with state Common Core education standards.
To learn more, or to sign up to receive these resources and presentations, please follow the instructions below.
Thank you for choosing Nusenda Credit Union.
To receive information about financial capability resources or presentations, please fill out and submit the form below.
- Presentations — Please submit your request at least 60 days prior to your event. Requests received fewer than 60 days before the event may not be fulfilled.
- Resources — Please submit your request at least 10 business days prior to the date of your event for electronic delivery, and 20 business days prior to the date of your event for hard-copy delivery. Requests received less than 10/20 business days before the event may not be fulfilled.
If your request is approved, you will receive an email from a Nusenda representative to discuss the details of your request. If we are not able to fulfill your request due to timing, you will receive an email notification.
- Any nonprofit community organization or Select Employer Group (SEG) may request Nusenda financial capability assistance.
- To eliminate duplications, a resource request must be submitted by business/organization leadership.
- Please ensure that your request is completed before submission. Incomplete requests may not be considered.
- This request form is not an application for student dual-credit courses. Students registering for any Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) dual credit course must directly register through their respective high school counselor and at CNM prior to the start of the semester. For questions related to dual credit, please email email@example.com.